Wondering what all the fuss is about cloud-based software? We’ve got you covered. We have a wide selection of blog posts to answer all of your most important questions!
What is cloud-based software?
The difference between cloud hosted and cloud-based
The benefits of a cloud-based platform
A cloud-based PMS can cut costs and increase profitability!
How a cloud-based PMS works in a practice with multiple locations
Selecting a cloud-based PMS
Let’s start with the basics. What is cloud-based software? And furthermore, how is changing the dental industry?
OK, you’ve learned about the cloud, but maybe you’re already using a cloud hosted product. I hate to break it to you, but they are NOT the same. We can help you understand the difference between cloud hosted and cloud-based (there’s a big difference!) and make sure your software isn’t an imposter!
Now that you have a clear picture of what cloud-based software is (and what it ISN’T!), I want to dive deeper into the benefits of a cloud-based platform. There are so many ways the cloud can take your dental practice to the next level!
- Why Your Dental Practice Should Switch to Cloud-Based Dental Software Discover the five ways cloud dental software can improve your dental practice's patient care, efficiency, and profitability.
- Why You'll Love Cloud-Based Dental Practice Software Find out the reasons dentists, just like you, love their cloud-based practice management software, whether you have a new dental practice or established one.
- Top 3 Benefits of Moving to Cloud-Based Dental Software Discover the difference cloud-based software can make for your practice.
- How Much Time Have You Spent Upgrading Your Dental Practice Software? Learn how easy it is to update your software when it is cloud-based. Updates are done automatically, usually overnight, and you don't have to worry about hiring anyone to do them for you.
- 3 Ways Cloud-Based Dental Software Will Boost Your Practice This post explains why many industries have moved to cloud-based software, and why it's time for dentists to reap the benefits of these sleek, efficient systems.
- How Cloud-Based Dental Software Can Streamline Operation This post explains that cloud-based PMS minimizes administrative cost and improves productivity by centralizing your service and patient data storage.
- Free Yourself from the Office with Cloud-Based Dental Software Understand the perks of portability. When you have flexibility on where you can sign on (without bulky remote access software), it gives you options to work from anywhere.
Sure, the benefits sound amazing, but is cloud-based software affordable? We know that this is one of the most important questions you may be asking. The truth is a cloud-based PMS can cut costs and increase profitability:
We’ve talked a lot about all the advantages of switching to the cloud, but there’s one very important component to address: cybersecurity. Are your records going to be safe in the cloud? Well yes, they are! In fact, they are going to be a lot MORE safe than on an in-house server:
Now, this section may not apply to everyone, but I wanted to make sure to address how a cloud-based PMS works in practices with multiple locations. This may not apply to you now, but who knows what the future holds!
So, are you ready to jump in and select a cloud-based PMS? First, let’s make sure it’s the right solution for you! And then lets take a look at what features you may want to explore when choosing a software, and prepare you for moving into the cloud:
Well, you’ve made it this far and by now you’re somewhat of a cloud expert! But if you still have questions, or want to take a look at tab32’s complete-solution PMS, book a call with me and I’ll be glad to help you with your journey.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think