If you have been investing in advertising to promote your dental practice but not getting the results you expect, you’re probably missing some important pieces of the puzzle.
Effective marketing involves a lot more than running ads. You should consider every stage of the dental marketing funnel to not only attract prospects but also convert them into patients.
Dental Marketing Strategies For Every Stage of the Marketing Funnel
Your marketing strategies should match the various stages of the marketing funnel so you can effectively take your leads from awareness to action:
Attract More Leads at the Awareness Stage
Did you know that over 1 million people search for “dentist near me” every day? Since most consumers look for local service providers using search engines, you need to strengthen your online presence. Here’s how to gain more exposure to high-quality prospects:
- Claim your Google My Business listing to boost your local SEO.
- Use online ads to build brand awareness and drive website traffic.
- Ask your patients to post online reviews on third-party sites (e.g., Yelp.)
- Partner with local influencers to get on more people’s radar and build trust.
- Optimize your website content for the right keywords and voice search.
- Ensure that your website is mobile-optimized.
- List your practice on online directories and search platforms such as toothache.care.
Build Relationships at the Interest Stage
At this stage, your prospects are seeking potential solutions for their dental problems. Focus on patient education to help them find the right treatment option. You should also take the opportunity to build trust and relationships with your audience.
- Publish relevant and helpful articles on your blog to educate patients and build credibility.
- Establish a social media presence and engage with users in your local community. For example, by sharing useful tips and answering questions.
- Invest in video marketing to increase engagement with your audience.
- Offer a lead magnet on your website to capture prospects’ information so you can share relevant content via email marketing.
- Implement a referral program to encourage patients to tell their friends and family about your practice. This gives you the instant credibility to increase conversions.
Provide the Right Information at the Decision Stage
Patients at this stage want to learn more about treatment options so they can make the right decision. They’ll visit your website and communicate with your team to get their questions answered.
- Create a user-friendly website so prospects can easily find the information they need. For example, by having a clear navigation and an FAQ page.
- Provide in-depth information (e.g., pros and cons of [ treatment ]) to help patients compare treatment options.
- Make it easy for prospects to contact your team via multiple channels, such as phone, email, text, live chat, social media, messaging apps, and more.
- Publish content to address potential objections. This will not only provide value to your prospects but also free up your staff from having to answer common queries.
- Track your email subscribers' interactions with your content. Follow up with those who exhibit behaviors that indicate interest in specific treatments.
Reduce Friction at the Action Stage
Make taking action as seamless and frictionless as possible so more prospects will book appointments with you. After the conversion event, you should also make sure patients show up to their appointments.
- Implement an online scheduling tool on your website so patients can book an appointment whenever that’s most convenient for them.
- Use dental practice management software with a patient engagement module to send automated appointment confirmations and reminders via text or email to reduce no-shows.
- Offer teledentistry service to make it easy for patients to get consultations from the comfort of their own homes.
- Encourage patients to fill out online intake forms before their visits. This will help not only streamline workflows and minimize errors, but also increase patients’ commitment to attending their appointments.
Book a demo to see these features in action!
Delivering the right message to the right people through the right channel helps effectively market your dental practice and turn more leads into patients. While attracting the right prospects is important, you should also support the patient journey with robust dental practice management software. This can help ensure that the leads are booking visits and attending their appointments to maximize your marketing ROI.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think