Releasing New Version of tab32 EHR Platform
by Press Release, on April 4, 2016
We are excited to announce the new version of tab32 EHR platform. The release of this version adds several new clinical, operational and business related features requested by the platform users.
1. New Tooth Chart: The color coding of pre-existing, conditions and treatments of the patient tooth chart.
2. Auto Text Note: Setup text notes for the treatment codes and it gets added automatically to treatment after the service is completed.
3. Treatment Note Templates: Create accurate and consistent clinical notes using templates and share with other providers in the office (in-beta).
4. Track each treatment by the provider to manage production revenue (multiple provider office - in beta).
5. Treatment Planning: Schedule multiple visits and provide multiple treatment options at the same time, and take patient's consent through electronic signature.
6. XRay Image Manipulation: Contrast, Brightness, Exposure, Saturation, etc.
7. Create a list of commonly used service codes for ease of data entry on charts and scheduler.
8. Single Claims Management Page to keep track of all in-progress, claim ready, billed, and closed treatment claims.
9. Manage Accounts Receivable from the single page for all outstanding payments from insurance and patients. May new reports added - collections, service, aging, communications, etc.
10. Beautiful sleek Dashboard to manage front-end patient centric operations like check-in, check-out to tack the patient movement.
The release also contains many other supporting features to enhance the usability and efficiency in daily operations. tab32 is industry's first FREE FULL FEATURED Cloud based dental EHR Platform.